The Ambrose values your privacy. We want you to be confident in using this site to make your online reservations at our hotel in Santa Monica. We are very much aware of your concerns about the privacy of your information, and we have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy.
We will not provide your personal information to anyone else. When you provide your personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, we will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information we have collected from you on our site.
All of the information contained in this website, including the site design, graphics, and text are the copyrighted property of The Ambrose. Any other trademarks, company names, product names, and/or logos set forth in this website are the property of their respective owners.
The Ambrose Hotel is committed to protecting our environment and preserving our precious natural resources. By going “green”, we have made a promise to promote a lifestyle that ensures that our environmental impact on the world around us is minimal and as positive as possible. Learn more about our green practices below.
Eco friendly exterior maintenance practices have been implemented. Bicycle storage and changing facilities have been added to the property. A preferred parking program for Alternative vehicles is in place. Complimentary Los Angeles Metro transit passes have been added to our team member benefit package.
Annual water efficiency has been maximized to reduce the burden on our potable water supply and wastewater system. Low flow toilets and water saving faucet aerators have been installed. Sprinkler systems are adjusted according to season and garden areas have been planted with drought tolerant native species.
Energy & Atmosphere
All electronics and systems throughout the hotel are Energy Star Certified. Efficient compact fluorescent lighting throughout.
Materials and Resources
A guestroom recycling program is in place. 75% of all waste is recycled or composted. A sustainable purchasing program has been implemented in an effort to reduce the impacts of pollution caused by virgin resource extraction and processing. All Ambrose team members are encouraged to reduce waste by reducing consumption of all disposable materials, composting all organic materials and fully utilizing all materials prior to their disposal.
Indoor Environmental Air Quality
The Ambrose Hotel considers our housekeeping team to be one of our best defenses against poor indoor air quality concerns. A thorough green cleaning program is in place. Eco friendly non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning products are used throughout the hotel. Our sustainable purchasing plan also includes low VOC paints, sealants and adhesives.
Sustainable Internal Operations
- ALL appliances are Energy Star rated
- Compact fluorescent lights with dimmers throughout the hotel
- Energy efficient LED exit signs
- Energy efficient front load washing machines
- Energy efficient photocopiers with double sided capacity
- Regularly scheduled in house maintenance of our HVAC system (coils checked and cleaned, compressor pressure checked, complete belt check)
- Economizers on A/C unit which increases fresh air circulation and uses cooler outdoor air when available
- Weather stripping to close air gaps around doors and windows
- Preventative maintenance on ALL of our equipment to keep it efficient and effective
- Guestrooms naturally ventilated with opening windows
- Water broom & dry sweep to clean concrete and asphalt
- Linen and towel reuse program
- Low flow toilets (1.28GPF) and water saving faucet aerators (1.75gpf)
- Sprinklers adjusted according to season
- Native plants