The Ambrose Hotel is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Ambrose Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked online or by calling (310) 315-1555. Learn more about our accessible rooms here.
The Ambrose Hotel On-Site Facilities
- Accessible parking stalls available with room for vans with ramps
- Underground parking has an elevator
- The hotel is non-smoking
- Main entrance is wide enough for wheelchairs and 360 degree turns
- There is an accessible washroom on the first floor
- Elevators are accessible from each floor
Accessible Rooms: 240 – 274 sq. ft.
- Some ADA rooms can be adjoining for guests and caregivers (please contact the hotel to request these rooms)
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable
- In-room telephone is adaptable for persons with hearing disabilities
- One accessible room has a roll-in shower in the bathroom
- Showers have non-slip surfaces
- Accessible rooms have seats (some removable)
- There are grab bars in the showers and next to the toilets
- Bathroom sinks are lowered with ability to fit a wheelchair underneath
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire
As always, please feel free to contact the hotel directly for additional details or specific questions on our accessible hotel and room amenities and features.