Santa Monica Social Group Room Blocks
Whether you’re planning a wedding, party, or family gathering, The Ambrose Hotel offers everything you need to host the perfect event. Our room blocks offer urban refuge with California craftsman-styled accommodations, luxury amenities, sustainable programs, and a premier location near Santa Monica wedding and event venues.
Our hotel is conveniently located near some of the best Santa Monica event venues and churches, including the Annenberg Center, Riviera Country Club, St Monica Catholic Community, Church In Ocean Park-Churches United Methodist, First United Methodist Church of Santa Monica, Beth Shir Shalom, and Ahavat Zion Messianic Synagogue.
The Ambrose Hotel offers discounted rates for social group room blocks. We include Traditional King Rooms in each social group room block, but can offer discounts on all of our room categories.
Guests will also receive access to our upscale amenities, including:
- A deluxe, continental breakfast spread of rotating items including locally-baked pastries, an assortment of speciality egg dishes, seasonal fruits, yogurt parfaits, juices, Tazo herbal teas and fresh-brewed Groundworks coffee. Options available to suit dairy-free, gluten-free, keto and plant-based dietary needs.
- Santa Monica Sips, a daily offering of a complimentary evening beverage such as local beer or wine.
- Our convenient house car, a Tesla 3, allowing for a chauffeured ride anywhere within a three-mile radius of the hotel.
- A lush courtyard with a tranquil fountain, cafe tables and lounge seating to allow for an open-air location where your entire party can gather.
- A 24-hour fitness facility equipped with everything from cardio machines to free weights and yoga mats, as well as a Peloton bike.
- A 24-hour business center and complimentary Wi-Fi, so you never have to disconnect (unless you prefer to unplug).
When booking, we ask that you have a general idea of how many rooms your group may need, although we realize that can change as guests’ travel plans develop. Guests are not required to financially guarantee any portion of the rooms. Instead, six weeks before the event, any rooms in the block that haven’t been accounted for will be released back into the hotel’s general inventory.
Contact Mary Lynch at email@example.com to inquire about social group room blocks.